Award Winning International
Philip Goodband is one of only 380 Masters of Wine worldwide. His consultancy provides an up to the minute, relevant range of services to the Wine Industry world-wide, based on long practical experience and high level networking.
Independent, objective assessments, benchmarking and reporting for wine producers, importers, distributors and brand owners. Quality assurance and due diligence
Wine Blending and Range Creation
Wine creation, styling and blending for new brands to meet trade, market and consumer requirements. Existing brand range review and update.
Education and Training
Philip is a WSET certified wine educator teaching internationally.
Public Speaking and Communciation
Philip has successfully developed the skills required by consumers and today’s channels of communication. His relaxed, entertaining and professional style has earned him many friends. Appearances on radio, TV and top cruise lines.
Philip is an international wine judge. He is Chair of the Wine Judging Commitee at the International Wine and Spirit Competition
Philip Goodband is one of the most widely travelled and experienced of all Masters of Wine. He offers constantly updated expertise through links with The Wine & Spirit Association of Great Britain, The Institute of Masters of Wine, Wine in Moderation, FIVS and other industry bodies.
“ABSolutely delighted to have Philip Goodband working with us!”
“Philip continues to add independent validation to our work at the highest level”
“Philip is a great help and resource as we grow Fine Vintage Ltd into a successful world class business.”
“It is always a pleasure to work with Philip Goodband”
“Philip is one of the top professionals in our industry”
“The Trust is delighted to have Philip Goodband as an expert lecturer”
Who is Philip Goodband
Who Is Philip Goodband?
• Philip is first and foremost an enthusiast for everything wine!
• A wine professional of long standing recognised by the Trade.
• International Wine Judge
• An experienced educator, public speaker and presenter
• Creator of internationally acclaimed award winning wines
• Pioneer of sustainable and innovative packaging
• Plinther for Anthony Gormley’s “One and Other” London Artwork 2009
• London Ambassador for the Olympics and beyond.
• Former Chairman of the Institute of Masters of Wine,
• Certified WSET Wine Educator
• Chair of Wine Judging Committee of the the International Wine and Spirit Competition, www.iwsc.net.
• Former CEO, managing director or director of companies including: Stowells of Chelsea, Whitbread Wines and Spirits, European Cellars, Grants of St James’s, Wine Development Board and the Wine Standards Board of the United Kingdom.
• Life member of the Champagne Academy
• Counsellor to the Grand Conseil de Bordeaux
• Cavaleiro da Confraria do Vinho do Porto
• Gastronome de la Mer
• Member of the Order of St. Etienne D’Alsace
• International Consultant Master of Wine since 1994
Phone: +44 (0) 1306 712 173
Mobile: +44 (0) 7973 119 891
USA number: +1 209 952 8790
Follow me on:
Proud to be a London Ambassador
Advocate for Wine in Moderation.eu
See my profile on:
© Copyright Philip Goodband 2007–